Visitor Center Hours:
- May through August, open on weekends 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- On weekends after Labor Day through October 31st, the
Visitor Center will be open 11:00am to 5:00pm, depending on staff availability.
Day Use Fees:
- Montana residents are entitled to free daily entrance to all Montana State Parks
through payment of vehicle registration fees.
- Out-of-state residents/Non-Montana Registered Vehicles:
- Bicyclists or Walk-ins: $3.00/person
- Commercial/Bus Passengers: $3.00/Person
The campgrounds are available 24 hours per day.
Request More Information:
Use our online form to request more information, ask questions, or leave comments. We are more
than happy to talk with you about your visit to Bannack!